Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WHO AM I (sese's introduction)


WHO AM I ?


My name is Sesethu and my surname is Goniwe.
I was born in 1989 on the 21st of December in Cape Town.
I am holding 19 years and 4 months and hopefully by the end of this year I'll be a fully matured adult and ready to make my own decisions. I am doing grade 11 at a school called Hector Peterson FET which is situated in Cape Town in a small community in Kraaifontein called Wallacedene.

Now here's the best part that I like about me. I am a self motivated hyperactive person that never gets upset sad and angry. If it happens that I get sad or upset I normally find ways of dealing with it before it destroys my day. I am a kind and funny loving guy who is always ready to meet new people and share information with them regardless of who they are or what culture they belong to.
I almost forgot that some people believe that I have a good sense of humor and that is just one of the things I am good at: putting a smile on every new face that i come across with.

During my spare time I listen to house music which is better know as dance or electronic. I enjoy listening to house music because my second in hand goal is to become a DJ.
I also enjoy reading and writing, spending time with friends playing video game and soccer.
I enjoy watching movies a lot especially comedy and action movies.
My favourite movie is Click.

The biggest dream that I have is to become an engineering technician in the field of technology where I will be working with designs, sketches and inventing new products in the world of technology. This is because ever since I was a young boy I was inspired by technology and what it is capable of.

No comments: